Thursday, October 23, 2014

Saying goodbye...

I can't write about this either. Almost a month has gone by and my heart just aches. We left incredible people and I can hardly think about it. We decided to have Willow's party the same night as our going away party. We were just running out of time to get everything squeezed into our few days left. It was great though. There was lots of hugging, crying, cupcake eating and goodbyes. There was even a huge blow up with my neighbors inwhich I finally yelled a lot of things I needed to get off my chest. Things got a little ugly and I didn't apprciate a huge fight the night before we left and when guests were to arrive, but whatever. We worked some of it out but I didn't think it was ok for them to be calling DeArely the names that they had. Plus Tristin made a bomb minutes before that too and when the room started filling up with an intense gas smell- he opened his locker to show us the bottle filled with gasoline and a rag sticking out of it. It was unbelievable and Trav was gone at the time- still traveling back from WA. Shane talked to Tristin about the seriuosness of it and I did too. the the neighbor fight happened and then Minutes later guests started showing up and more tears fell as hugs and goodbye's were shared. It was an emotional day. I'm glad it's over.

No comments: