Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Willow's Party...






We finally had Willow's actual birthday party this evening. It was nice and small with only 15 people this time! We could actually see the kitchen floor, which was quite amazing!
We waited to celebrate because G-ma & Gpa B. went out of town for the weekend and today seemed to work out best.
I kept this party super simple with a potato & salad bar, cupcakes, cookies, Angie's peanut butter bars, veggies, strawberries & dip and water. the kids played, Willow changed into a swimsuit half way through the party and everything was lovely. Happy Birthday week Little Miss Muffet.

(Oh, and P.S, I didn't even do the girl's hair today- that's how cool I am! So here's to orphan pictures!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are the PARTY QUEEN!!! So adorable! And I love Orphan Hair. Its what I want for my birthday next year.