Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Trav's amazing spider web...

A few years ago around this time, Trav asked for some rope or yarn to make a spider web outside. Shocked by his unusual request, I handed him a ball of red yarn and peeked out the window to watch him do his "craft project."
Much to my surprise- he constructed the coolest (8 foot in diameter) spider web.
My Mom and Brent saw it when they came to visit that year and they were both in awe of it's awesome-ness and couldn't stop talking about it.
He didn't make one last year, but yesterday when he came home after a long day at work- he once again asked for some yarn to make his web.
I skipped to my craft stash and grabbed my huge box of yarn so he could pick his own color this year. He choose grey and off he went with the kids to construct, once again, an amazing ginormous web outide our door.
I wish the picture was better- because it is honestly a work of art. All by himself he just figured out how to do it- and he didn't even look at a craft blog to get the idea like I often do! Way to go Mr Amazing!

No comments: