Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The kitchen update...



Oh, how I want my normal life back!!! It's been 2 months now and I'm just tired of not having a kitchen! We have recieved all of our insurance checks now, we are no longer traveling, and the Bishop can help us in a week get things back together. (Hopefully in the 4 days that he has off, if not, it'll be another 2 weeks before he could get back to finish!) I am being patient, but it's been hard with everything ripped apart in the center of my house. Anyway, we ripped up the vinyl the other night in prep for the floor guy to lay our new one. It was not fun, but we got it done. Between a tiny 1 inch scrapper, a BBQ flipper, a butter knife and a fork, we scrapped off all the old stuff underneath! Oh, how fun it was...

2 comments:

jayna said...

I am now in a kitchen nightmare and the reality of not having a kitchen for months and months with little kids is a tough pill to swallow! I don't know how you've survived!

Marco and Lara Roetto said...

Hang in there Em! I'm sure it will be beautiful! Please let me take the kids ANYTIME! We have the same home phone.