Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Celebrating 10 years with my baby...


Our 10 year Aniversary got a little lost in all the events when we were in Seattle, but we managed to get away for a hour and 1/2 to go to dinner.

10 YEARS! That's a decade! We've been together for over 11.

10 reasons why I still love Trav:
#1- He is my Ron Burgandy. And I am his Veronica Corningstone. We quote that movie everyday and still laugh at ourselves. There's nothing better than eating icecream in bed watching Anchorman.
#2- He is and always has been my "calm water."
#3- He is an amazing Daddy and our children insainly adore him.
#4- He still loves my body after 10 years and 4 kids later! He can't keep his hands to himself!
#5- Even though we are COMPLETE oppisites, we make it work.
#6- He is a good man. Besides getting mad at drivers and authority figures, Trav is good to the core.
#7- He watches the kids ALL the time and never complains. He is active in their lives and that is why he is loved by them. He reads stories. He puts them to bed. He plays games. He takes them swimming. Takes them to the movies by himself. Makes dinner. Bathes them. And plays with them.He is always there, and they are so lucky.
#8- He is patient with me.
#9- He is crazy smart! Really, I am amazed by his knowledge of EVERYTHING! When I ask him: "Where did you learn that?" He says: "Didn't you pay attention in school?" Or when the kids ask me something I don't know, they'll say: "I'll go ask Dad."
#10- He will "Rock-a-bye" the girls. Almost every night, he rocks Daisy & Grace while singing to them. It melts my heart.

3 comments:

Missy08 said...

that is so awesome

Nicole said...

Oh, I remember when you two met - was that over 11 years ago? Time flies, congrats you two!

Jana said...

Happy anniversary!! What a sweet list :)