Sunday, June 8, 2014

Welcome baby Carma...

I was sooo glad when baby Carma finally emerged from Jana's tummy- there is something agonizing even watching a pregnancy from the sidelines- you just want the baby out!!! Finally- she was born, and FINALLY I got to hold the little monkey! And then I would invite myself over at late hours to hold her again, and then be secretely jealous when others were holding her- and then stop by to drop off candy bars and find her not home. I thought if I came bringing gifts, I could hold her again while Jana ate whatever I brought. I have to stop myself at Yard sales because I find clothes and I have to say" Hello.... she's not your baby- stop pretending she is..." Congrats sweet friend!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Wait, you came by with candy bars?? Dangit! I love you Em, and so does Carma. You can hold her ANY time, seriously. Call me, I'll deliver. Don't ever feel silly or weird asking!