Wednesday, January 22, 2014

7th Annual noodle bath pictures!

I can't believe we've been doing this for 7 years now with the kids! It's crazy how times flies when you're having fun! Every year we get excited to get in the tub and squish the noodles and Willow couldn't wait any longer. She was in tears in the morning because she wanted to jump in but I had to explain if we did it then, everyone else would miss it and they would be super sad. "Okaaaay" she said with a super sad/pouty face. Dad watched the kiddos so we could go out to dinner that night (he got us a Goodwood gift card for Christmas!SOO yummy!) so we had fun there and then HAD to walk over to Craft wharehouse and look at the fabric and paper for a few minutes. It was a great night. It was messy, and strange and wildly fun. I'm so glad we do it. I just feel bad for the nursing home workers that will have to fullfill this wild tradition of mine when I'm 90! By then, I'll settle for my feet in a bucket full of them instead!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

попробуйте добавить картофеля)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.