Friday, July 6, 2012

4th of July...

On Wed we woke up early and went to the church for breakfast at 7:45, we came home and rested/played/slept until 5:00 and then went to Edith & Max's for the rest of the day for dinner and fireworks. It was a nice relaxing day. We had been out in the sun all day the day before and I knew the kids and I wouldn't be able to handle another 2 to 3 hours in the heat at a parade, so we skipped all the fun stuff and just had a day at home. The neighbors over at G-ma's put on quite the firework show that night and the kids loved setting off their little stash too. ) enjoy fireworks but think it's a total waste of money. I think if everyone saved that money and put it in the bank, the world would be better off, but oh well, until then I guess I'll enjoy the "sparkles.")

No comments: