Sunday, June 3, 2012

T-ball has begun...

Last Tuesday was Grace's first day of T-ball practice. I missed that one because I had a 3 hour Relief Society activity going on that night, but I heard it went ok. She was nervous and cried a little bit, but after she figured out what was going on- she was fine. Her 2nd practice went perfect. We went shopping for a T-ball set and found one for her to practice with and she loves it. I found cleats years ago and put them away and she fits into those now. We got the mitts washed up and she's set there and she even has her own helmet to wear to rule out the chance of getting head lice from sharing those bad boys. I don't care if I'm the crazy Mom at T-ball that makes her kid wear her own helmet- I promise I am much crazier when one of my kids has it- so what ever I can do to eliminate the possibility- I will do it... until the day I die. Anyway, she has practices for awhile (Tues. & Thurs) and then games for several weeks, actually up until the night before I have the baby, so we will see how we juggle that one- but it's fun to see her involed in another activity. I love my little Grace!

No comments: