Sunday, June 3, 2012

Church Softball has begun...

Church softball started a few weeks ago, but we didn't go with Trav because they landed on school nights and I wanted to wait until school was out to let the kids stay up super late to attend. We went Thursday after Grace's T-ball practice, and the kids had a blast. Tristin caught a salamander/lizard and carried the nasty thing around the entire night. The kids BEGGED me to let them bring it home, but I refused each time- GROSS! I made Tristin let it go and Daisy was almost in tears over it, I just brought out the wipes and hand sanitizer and made them clean off the best they could until baths and showers were taken the second we got home. Trav made fun of me when I explained, "You never know what kind of nasty germs those things are carrying..." He wasn't on my side on that one- Did I mention we grew up in the counrty and lived in Montana? Enough said. Trav hit really well that night and the uniforms were a sight to behold! I'm not sure how old those things were or how small the men used to be- but just about every guy had to squeeze into one of them before the game started. It was pretty funny.

No comments: