Sunday, June 3, 2012

School is out!

When I haven't bloggerd in 5 days- you know something is up! Really, it's just been a little busy with the kids out of school now. There were a bunch of things/appointments/projects leading up to them getting out, so the blog took the back burner for awhile. Wow, how I feel the need to catch up though! On the last day of school, the little girls and I walked over in the heat to watch the big kids have feild day. We had lunch with Daisy outside, the girls ate cotton candy, we visited Tristin's class and signed autograph books, and then walked home. I was sweating to death and my feet were broken and the school is only blocks away. I know. I'm sad. There is always mixed emotions when Summer is here. I think I;m like most Mom's on the planet though- I love my kids more than anything in the world, but life gets a little crazy when everyone is home, every second of every day. There is less quiet time and more food being consumed. But, we get to sleep in and there is no arguing getting them ready and out the door. it is crazy running 100 errands with all of them, but they have each other to play with throughout the day. So, either way- it's a trade off. When everyone is home, I have more helpers around the house, but then I have more kiddos to destroy it as well. So, the past few days we have been adjusting to our new "normal". Summer, here we come!

No comments: