Friday, May 18, 2012

Sweet old ladies on crack...

So, most of the pregnant comments I hear are about how huge I am or how crazy I am to be on baby # 5, or how I have my hands full, or how I should learn how to prevent it from happening again- but today at a yard sale I encountered 2 sweet ladies who were aparently blind and super great liars! They went on and on about how from the back you couldn't even tell I was pregnant, how great I looked and how my face didn't even look puffy. I thanked them and said I would be hanging out with them for the remainder of the day because the rest of the planet thought I was a ginormous whale. They were cute, but awfully wrong- 30 extra pounds never looks good my friends, and I know it, but it sure was sweet of them to talk so sweetly for a few minutes! It was kind of a nice surprise considering strangers have had no filter lately!

No comments: