Friday, May 18, 2012

It feels good to laugh...

There is nothing I love more than sugar, The Office & yard sales- so when we were out this morning hitting the yard sales- and ran arcoss this little number, you can imagine how hard Trav & I were laughing! (He had the day off and came out at 8:00AM to come treasure hunting with me, what a guy!) The funny thing was their sign of course, but they had no excuse that we could tell, for the misspelling! Now, I admit, I am a horrible speller, and I rarely spell check anything on my blog- but for Heaven's sakes, don't most people know how to spell - Yard??? I understand when people are from another country and are learning English and all that, but these people were definatly from Idaho- not 5,000 miles away. We laughed and laughed and laughed. Honestly, every time I look at this picture I smile, giggle and then laugh until I almost wet my pants. For some reason it just delights my soul and brings me something I haven't felt in awhile. Kind of like the "Mobing Sale" sign I found a few years ago.

No comments: