Friday, May 18, 2012

The garden...

Each year I have good intentions of growing a beautiful garden, but then real life sets in and things don't turn out to be so pretty. We grow stuff, but I don't think my heart has really been in it enough to give it the love and devotion it's needed. I don't even know when to plant stuff. Even after asking my MIL and getting a hand out from Zamzoes, I still don't care enough to even look at it. I made Trav plant today while I weeded. He had the day off so he and Grace had fun planting the seeds (I secretely didn't want to be held responsable for it failing this year!) It was cute to watch them together. I got my tomatoes in my Topsy Turvey and hope for a few this year. I realy love tomatoes. After we were done, we had to cover both garden beds with wire fencing stuff to keep the stupid cats from using it (and everything else around my house) as their personal litter box. They ruin parts of the garden every year- and honestly, I think I might swear in my mind when it happens. Probably even really bad words too. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hate the cats- so much that I've been plotting their death for years now. I haven't killed them yet because I just know I'll get caught and sent to jail or lose my kids or have to pay a billion dollars in fines, or end up on the news as the cool pregnant lady who went nuts and killed the neighborhood cats and then blogged about it and then got caught. Oh, how I wish they would stop pooping EVERYWHERE around every inch of my house and yard. I hope the Lord understands my evil thoughts come from YEARS and YEARS of cleaning up mounds of poop. So I pray something will grow this year- we shall see!

No comments: