Thursday, May 10, 2012

A sucsessful Yard Sale!

Well, we survived the yard sale. I'm not sure if we completely over do it every single time- but they honestly kick our butts! They are SOOOOO exhausting! Normally I'm picking up tons of friends stuff, tons of tables from everyone on the planet, setting up their stuff, collecting their money, then cleaning up, delivering their stuff back, with their tables and dropping off money- but this time I didn't. I just didn't have the energy like normal. We did get Lisa's furniture packed in the truck and hauled over- but that was about it this time. We had a lot of fun even though we got hit with a CRAZY wind & rain storm the first day. We did well in the morning- so it wasn't that bad. I made enough to get my next blog book and I'm SUPER excited!!! I love hanging out with my sweet Angie, but honestly, that's my last sale for the year!

No comments: