Thursday, May 10, 2012

Getting what I deserve...

So, the dreams have been crazy- still. One night it was mass destruction, end of the world stuff. Another dream Trav was losing his job. There are a few I can't remember- but yesterday's dream tops the chart I think! In my dream there was this super hot actor with his shirt off. (Don't worry!) His muscles were A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! I mean, completley beautiful. Like something sculpted straight from God himself. I was stunned and in love and I told him straight to his face that he had the most amazing muscles on earth. But I kept going. I told him about 100 times how great he looked, how breathtaking the sight was, how beautiful he was and on and on I went. Well, I must have thought too many "impure thoughts" because the next thing I knew I woke up to the sound of myself yelling at the top of my lungs over and over. I had the worst leg cramp in the world and my left calf was as hard as a rock. All I could do was yell "ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch" like a bazillion times. Tristin dashed in my room and said, "Mom, what is wrong?" Through the pain and tears I said, "My leg. My leg. My leg" (The poor kid thought I was having the baby right there in my room, and honestly, it sounded that bad!)My leg was all contorted and all I could do was yell and wait for the muscle to relax. I minute or two later, it did- but holy cr*p- it was awful! After it was done and I was put back together I laughed at the situation and how God must have been paying me back for all my naughty thoughts about Mr Amazing. So I vowed & promised to the Lord, I would never admire another man with his shirt off again!I guess sometimes we get what we deserve!(The sad part is, my calf kills every time I walk. It's So sore, I made Trav rub it last night!)

1 comment:

Amber said...

You are hilarious. I'm so glad you shared this :)