Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pump in Style...

Last week Annikan texed me and said there was a lady on Craigslist giving away a free breast pump. She said to hurry and text her so I did. Long story short and 100 text messages later- we went and picked it up a hour and 15 minutes away Sunday morning. It was a nice 3 hour drive/trip before church, but worth it. These things are $ 250- $ 300 and SOOOOOO much better than a hand pump, let me tell ya! I was extremely grateful and had a bag of crafty things I made for her, when we met. She was really nice, showed me how it worked and showed me the part I needed to pick up at Target. She just wanted to help someone out- it was really sweet! Thank you Annikan for telling me! Thank you Amanda for helping a stranger and thank you Lord for always looking out for me! On the way back home Tristin calls out- "All that, for a breast pump???" I died laughing. Yup, I though. All that for a breast pump! (his face was priceless as I explained what a pump actualy does! Oh, to be a 10 year old boy with a baby on the way. He has no idea!!!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AWESOME!!!! I just hope im done having babies by the time my sons are old enough that I have to cover up when nursing!So funny!