Thursday, April 5, 2012

Measuring 26 weeks!

There's nothing better than having your Dr. tell you that you are measuring ahead of schedule! Possibly an earlier arrivial by a week? We shall see! (but not too early of course, we want a healthy baby)

I went in today and everything looked and sounded great! I had my normal higher blood pressure, but nothing abnormal for me. His heart rate was great, and I don't even check the scale- I haven't for a few years now. (I already know things are not where they should be- I don't need numbers confirming it!)

I go in in 3 weeks for the beloved glucose test and normal visit. I know the drink isn't great, but it isn't as bad as everyone says it is. I let Grace pick my flavor and she choose Lemon Lime! After that visit I go in every 2 weeks. I love that the last trimester is aproaching in a bit- it makes it feel a little more real when you start counting down the weeks and not the months.

There is still plenty of time though- trust me, I know. I just have to get excited about something and what better than the glucose test and 2 week visits to get a girl psyched!



1 comment:

jayna said...

You are a glowing lovely mama! Can't wait to see your little boy baby!