Thursday, April 5, 2012

Weird kids...



Last night the kids were wired after they came back from swim lessons. I was tired and grumpy and they were not listening very. I told them to get their PJ's on a few times and I was getting impatient.

Trav and I were on the couch trying to talk for the 30 seconds we have during "awake hours"- when they came giggling like crazy out of their rooms. They jumped in front of us wearing their jammies on top of their heads and burst out laughing. They danced around like wild animals and thought they were the funniest things around.

I just shook my head and laughed at the goof balls in front of me. Who's kids were they anyway??? I snapped a few pictures and told them to all get in bed before I spanked their little hinnies. They ran off laughing all the way... and then Willow came out to prove she was just as hiliarious.

No comments: