Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happiness...

My 5:00 AM internet surfing often brings many beautiful treats my way. I found theis key lime pie reciepe yesterday and hurried to gather all the ingredients. So good. And so easy.

If you know me, you know I hate to cook and bake- but I'm trying. no better thing to try than a delightful pie that makes all your sadness disappear.

Here's what you need:

1/4 cup boiling water
1 3 oz. box lime jello
2 containers of 6 oz key lime yogurt
2 8 oz. thawed containers of cool whip
2 tsp lime juice ( I used a TON more. It was NOT enough. I just added to taste until a slight tartness was there.)
1 premade graham crust
Lime peel for top (did not have a fresh lime)

*** Boil water. Add jello box and stir. Let jello cool on counter. Add yougurt, stir in cool whip, add lime juice and stir. Pour into crust and chill. Add cool whip and peel to top if desired!

Enjoy and thank me later!

No comments: