Wednesday, April 4, 2012

God cares about our pregnancy cravings...

Ok, don't judge me too harshly, but I love Pop Tarts, especially Raspberry flavored, but I hardly ever buy them. (The last time was approx 2 years ago when they had that massive sale at Albertson's and I tottally loaded up. Well, we ran out a long time ago and I never bought any more, except on Valentine's day)

Well, for some unknown reason, this baby has been wanting Pop tarts like nobody's business and I've been neglecting his food choices for a long time.

Angie and I were doing doublers the other night and I put 3 small boxes in my cart. I had a $ 1.00 off coupon, but they were still going to be about $ 4.00. I carried them around awhile and just decided not to get them so I took them out of the cart and didn't buy them.

This morning when I made my Wed morning Albertson's run- one of my favorite checkers asked if I wanted any Pop Tarts and pointed to the cart a few feet away. I stopped. What? Pop Tarts? Where? I said, "Of course! How much are they?" She said, " for you, .25 a box- they expire tomorrow."

I said, " Oh Hillary, I love you! I've been craving these things like mad! Thank you!!! Thank you. Thank you.

She wanted 4 boxes, another lady bought 2 and I came home with 23 boxes. I used 4 $ 1.00 off coupons and paid $ 1.75 for all of them! Thank you Lord for blessing my wonderful cravings. ( I secretely think the Lord was tired of hearing my whinning and complaining!)

1 comment:

Chelsea and Shane said...

Of course you came across a deal... it is good couponing KARMA but better stated by you "God cares about your pregnancy cravings." I love it!!!