Friday, May 27, 2011

Obey your Mother!!!

When your super sweet Mama sends you an Anniversary card with a few dollars in it and tells you to buy "something sinful to eat in bed"- you must obey!!!
With another Anniversary gift- we went out last night for a few hours- ate dinner, went to visit my dear sweet elderly couple I used to clean for & then grabbed some donuts of course! We hadn't been to Krispy Kreme in ages, so it was definatly "sinful."
Thanks Mom & Angie for a great night!
*** Can I just say how amazing my husband is! We were so close to Pollie & Elwood's house (I cleaned for them for 5 years) and I hadn't seen them in a long time, so when I said, "turn right, I have to see them."- he did. And we sat on their couch and talked, shared pictures & laughed. What guy agrees to go visit elderly people on his Anniversay date with his wife? What a great honey! Thank you!!!

1 comment:

Nycole said...

I love that--- 0 grams Trans Fat, 100% delicious.

How can you go wrong??? Haha.