Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Disturbing Dreams...

Like every Mother I know, I have an INTENSE fear of something horrible happening to my kids. I am that crazy obsessive Mom who won't let the kids play in the front yard because the "Scary strangers" will get them. I almost had a heart attack debating whether or not Tristin should ride his bike to school (4 blocks away)twice a week,and deciding if it was ok to let them walk to school 2-3 times a week together (Other kids walk the same route). I am always worring, I am always praying they arrive to/from safely and I keep my phone near me so I can hear if the school is calling to tell me they didn't make it. I pay extra attention to what they are wearing incase I have to tell the police incase they are kidnapped, we talk to them about strangers and "scary people"- but I can't stop freaking out about it!! I seriously have issues and lately, my dreams HAVE NOT BEEN HELPING! They have been terrible, disturbing and frightening! I want my children to have "normal" childhoods, but there is so much evil out there and I'm scared out of my mind!!! I have definatly been praying A LOT to help with some of the anxiety, & I know a lot is SUPER normal as a parent, but the other part that I can't seem to control is driving me nuts!
Lord, please protect our beautiful babies...

(I used to take them to school, but lately Trav has taken the van because the bug is acting up again and he's been stranded a few times on his way to work- so i have the bug!)

1 comment:

Missy08 said...

u are not the only 1 that feels this way I'm the exact same way to just know u are not alone.