Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The leaves are raked!!!

If you have seen our back yard, you know that is it HUGE! That was one of the many things we LOVED about our house when we bought it. The other thing you might not have noticed are all the GIGANTIC trees we have too- which means- TONS of leaves in the Fall. I mean tons.
Something happens every where and it goes a little like this.
Em: "Hey babe, can you help me rake the leaves today?"
Trav: "Sure."
***Which he does, for about a hour.***
Next week-
Em: "Hey sweety, I could use your help with the leaves again today."
Trav: Silence.

Repeate over & over until I do almost all the raking until I have so many blisters I can't rake anymore & then it starts snowing and I haven't finished and then it bugs me all Winter because it was the 1 thing I DIDN't finish!!!

But guess what? In between our 5 minutes of sunshine here & there, I raked them all! The poor garbage men have about 10 more bags today- but I'm done!
(We are talking about A LOT of leaves people- so this is a little victory for me!)

No comments: