Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Crazy? Smart? or Cheap?

It is offical, we are driving home to Seattle in 2 1/2 weeks for Spring Break- so you know what that means??? I have VERY little time to get Christmas presents ready, wrapped and ready to go in about 18 days! This is a wild time for me with so many meetings, parent/teacher confrences, our huge RS birthday dinner next week(I made 140 invites & I'm feeding 100 people, preparing food, plus a 100 other little details. Thankfully I have a helpful committe!, Normal life, packing,food storage projects & now Christmas for 21 people. I do it every year so I save on shipping.(That would be at least $210.00 just for shipping costs if I didn't!!!) but this year we are going home a little sooner than normal, so I'm getting busy on craft projects now! Wish me luck...
Am I crazy?
Smart?
Cheap?
or all of the above?

1 comment:

Audra said...

ALL OF THE ABOVE, but I think that is absolutely great!