Friday, October 1, 2010

Random pictures...






I've been super busy these past few weeks and way behind in posting- so here is a bunch of random pictures.
*One day last week, Grace dressed Willow in her ballerinaoutfit, but it was inside out- I thought Willow looked pretty funny.

* I admit it- I don't know how to do A LOT of things. Like figure out how to work my apple peeler! It was my first time doing one by myself so naturally, I struggled with it for awhile. After watching a few You tube videos, I was good and had it working in no time. The girls thought it was the most amazing contraption ever!

Tuesday night was game night at the school, so after scouts, we took the kids over to play for a half hour. I just thought Willow looked cute on Tristin's shoulders, she was laughing so much!

No comments: