Friday, October 1, 2010

Baby Shower decorations- (Christy, this is for you.)






My amazing friend Angie is getting ready to have her baby in a few weeks, so I had to have a baby shower for her. I FIRMLY believe that EVERY woman on the planet deserves a baby shower EVERY time they are pregnant. I think that after months of puking your guts out, being too sick to function, gaining a trillion pounds, aching in places you never knew exsisted, going to the bathroom 50 times a day,swelling in places you never knew could swell, not sleeping for months & attempting to live your normal life on top of that- you should be able to celebrate with your friends & family and recieve cute things for your soon to be adorable baby. Just because you've had 2 girls before doesn't mean you want to dress them in the same spit up-ed onsie and poop stained outfit. So, that is why if you are pregant, my friend, and no one else has offered to throw you a baby shower, I step in. I want eveyone to have the chance to be seen, to feel loved, to get spoiled, to get a few new things and enjoy the last month of pregnancy the best they can.

Love you Angie!

1 comment:

Ryan and Angie said...

Amen to allllllll of that whole post!!! I loved every word of that!! Thanks!