Friday, October 1, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLOW!!!


My baby girl turned 1 today!!! I couldn't love her more if I tried. I had no idea there was so much love inside of my body capable of being evenly distributed to 4 kids. I love them all so much for similar reasons and in totally different ways. At 1,Willow is walking all over the place, has 6 teeth, loves suckers, is still nursing, sleeps in her crib most of the time, dances to the theme song from The Office, claps when you say: "Yeah!", gives kisses most of the time when you ask for one, hugs and pats your back at the same time (one of my favorite things!)Smiles and laughs all the time, loves her brother & sisters, loves to feed herself, climbs up anything she can, is 18 pounds, loves to pull her socks off, loves to pull flowers out of her hair & makes me glad to be a Mom.
Happy Birthday Willow!
We will have her party in a few days with family & friends, so more pictures to come!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness!!! I am sick with a head cold and havent checked otu blogs for a bit - those baby shower decorations are SO SO CUTE! I demand a tutorial! And I just refuse to believe your baby is 1. but that is also good news because it means you will get preggers again soon and I can have another beautiful baby to swoon over!