Monday, September 6, 2010

Who wants a bladder infection, I do, I do!!!

***If you don't want to hear whinning or complaining, skip the next few posts***

Honestly, I have felt like garbage for the past month, and when I look back over the past few weeks, I see why. The stomach flu hit the night before the yard sale, and what girl doesn't like vomiting all night long while her family is fast asleep unaware of her pain? I had a terrible sore throat which I tought was strep throat, the devil sent Mastitus to make my life interesting, my ears and jaw have been KILLING me for weeks and then yesterday when I came home from church, I realized something wasn't right after exiting the "ladies room" It took all of 1 second to realize I had a urinary tract infection! Seriously??? Do I really win the most infected body on the planet award?? How gross am I? Honestly???
I just wanted to cry. The next 20 minutes were NOT FUN, and I told Trav, "I have to go in." And for me to say that, and then actually load the kids in the van, drive to the Dr and go in, tells you- it was getting bad.
I never go in, I hate the Dr bills, I feel guilty because we can't afford it,but God has taught me a few lessons so far- If I don't go in, I lay in bed for days while the infection takes over my body, I'm in the worst pain of my entire life and I actualy start thinking death would be a blessing! So, I've learned you don't let Mastitus, strep throat or bladder infections go unattended. YOU GET IN RIGHT AWAY! I've learned too many lessons- so if nothing else, take that message from all my complaining.
Sure enough, it was a bladder infection and he perscribed medicine for that too. Yesterday was a super fun day. Now it's just waiting for the drugs to kick in so I feel half way normal again!

No comments: