Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Chelsea's baby Shower...





We had Chelsea's baby shower on Saturday and it was great! She had tons of friends and family there who spoiled her with adorable clothes, toys and baby stuff. Everything turned out wonderful and I was almost brought to tears as I stood back and watched her finally having her moment. I cannot even count the baby showers she has attended, the hospital visits she has made, the home visits after friends brought their babies home, the meals she has taken familes and the showers she has thrown, all while trying to hide her pain and sadness over the years. I cry now, because I adore this girl. She's like a sister to me and it has killed me to watch Shane and her struggle for so many years to have a family. I think of Shane as a brother who I want to protect and sheild from pain, so the joy I feel now as they prepare for their twins, is undescrible. I am beyond thrilled. I am like that over bearing Mother who wants to know every detail, everything that happened at the Dr. appointment, every kick and movement... I just love these two and know they will win the most amazing parents award (we'll see how they do at being on time though!!! Just kidding. Actually, no, I'm being seroius!) I didn't take any pictures at the shower, so here's a tiny peek at some of her decorations. (Christy is on the left and about to have her little guy in 8 days or less, good luck hot Mama!!!!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oooo...I look AWFUL :)

SO GLAD you snapped some pictures of all the cute little detials - you did an outstanding job with the shower - everything was adorable! Especially Chelsea - who I agree, definitley deserves all the moments she can get! Im so lucky to have you sister/friends in my life! Youre amazing!