Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bye, Bye, quiet little predictable life...




So, I'll admit it... I have a type A personality. I like things clean. I like order. I have to have things organized. I do not do well with change. I panic over the unknown. I have 100 different lists. I don't do well with toys on the floor. I color code my clothing. I adore the vaccuum lines in the carpet as much as my Grandfather. I am a planner, and I plan about 2-3 months out depending on the event. I worry about everything. I stress about everything.Things have to be perfect or close to it. I would die without my hand sanitizer. I don't want to share my water bottle with anyone, but would if we were dying in the desert. I can't sit and relax. I have to be doing something, helping someone or cleaning something. I hate dishes in the sink. I hate sticky hand prints on my walls. I like to know what to expect. I rarely try anything if I know I will fail at it. I like things to be predictable. I have huge anxiety over being late and I don't do well when diswashers leak for 2 1/2 weeks without telling me!
So, there is my confession. That's the real, not very nice person that I am.
Here are the last photos of my kitchen before they started tearing it apart.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Im crying for you right now - because i KNOW how much I would be sad to lose all my cute decor and hard work on such a stylish kitchen. DARN those unpredictable disasters! Youll get through it. If you want help coping you can come watch me clean my sticky disasterous kitchen :)