Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mama & Brent come for a visit...


One of the best parts about having babies, is that my Mom always comes for a visit after I have one! (So I've decided to just keep having 1 each year to make sure I see her often! Just kidding Mom!!!)We were counting down the months, weeks, days, hours and minutes until G-ma & G-pa would be here to visit. They arrived on Thursday the 29th (Trav's b-day) and left on Halloween day. We had such a great visit- recieving gifts, shopping, going to dinner, making split pea soup & birthday cake, playing Bingo with the kids, playing Yahtzee, making play- do critters, making carmaled apples, going to the park with G-pa, watching the snow, going to the movies, folding a few loads of laundry, jumping on the trampoline with G-pa, making haunted houses, getting Sonic with my Mom, finding orange earings, playing with the kids, talking, Mom stealing donuts from their hotel for me, having Tristin & Daisy stay a night at the hotel with G-ma & G-pa, admiring Trav's amazing spider web, going to Target, eating taco salad, trying to get G-pa in the back seat of the van with the kids, introducing G-pa to Joss Stone, watching Trav show G-pa what the Internet can do, buying a new hair dryer & shoe laces for Brent, holding the baby, watching Grace change into/out of a thousand costumes and dress up clothes, reading stories, thrift store shopping, Mom buying me a new toaster, laughing and watching Grace watch the movie Mask for a hundred times! We had so much fun together, made more memories and are now excited for May when we can drive to Seattle for my brother's wedding! Thank you for everything Mommy!

1 comment:

Amber said...

that is so fun that your mom came!!! that's why i keep having babies too...just so my mom will come :)