Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Exercising with G-pa Brent...





My step Dad, Brent, is one of the funniest and silliest people I've ever met. Growing up, he would pay us a dollar to do the strangest things, and naturally, we would do it! (Like: singing Christmas carols to our neighbors in the Summer time, running backwards down the street, standing on a chair and singing a song for the family & on & on & on...) So when he comes to visit, he makes the kids do crazy exercises- which they do until they are giggling so hard they can't do anything else. So while these pictures seem kind of uneventful, they make me smile because I know that Brent's wild energy is being shared with my children who completely adore their G-pa.The other picture is of Tristin & G-pa playing with his Bakugan toys.

No comments: