Sunday, September 14, 2008

Listen to that voice...

I am really the most blessed mother on the planet. I have the best sleepers known to man and when girlfriends start talking about their nights up at all hours, I just lower my head and back my way into a corner because I really have no clue what they are talking about ( I do, but maybe only 6 nights total with all 3 kids when they were babies and then only a handful of times when they were up sick during the night) Anyway, last night when I heard Grace fussing, I ignored her. I thought it was just her teeth coming in, she's just whining, no big deal. Then I had a feeling to check on her, and guess what? I ignored that too, so guess what I woke up to?
VOMIT! Yup. All over the crib, wall, sheets, blankets, everything! That's what I get right? Not that it mattered that Daisy threw up all over the carpet the night before or that Grace had pooped on the carpet the week before! Just thought I'd remind all the Mommy's out there... listen to that voice!

2 comments:

jayna said...

Isn't this the truth?! Hope things are looking up once more...

Unknown said...

gross. and I know how much you LOVE to clean that up! My own little miracle threw up her weight in curdled milk this evening and we had to take a bath it was so bad! I have a picture of it, i should post it.
And for some reason Im remembering a time when Tristin tried to clean up his own pukies...like mother like son!