Sunday, September 14, 2008

My first batch of freezer corn!

Yes, I have fallen off the planet again, canning season has kept me busy! Two weeks ago we went to Trav's brother's house for 3 nights for a family reunion/come pick some corn if you want it weekend. It was a lot of fun and the kids had a blast running around for 3 days chasing each other. It was fun hanging out with my sister in laws/mother in law doing corn. Like everything else, it was my first time, so I learned once again, how easy it really is. Cammy was so sweet to teach me/us how it's done. We did about 90 bags together and then we got to pick as much corn as we wanted to bring home. We were busy for 2 days when we got home, but it was well worth it (everything goes much slower on your own! Although, Trav helped a lot, thanks babe!) And thanks Cammy for a great weekend!!

No comments: