Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Weaning Roman...

15 months is a long time to breastfeed, I know, but tell Mr. Roman you are stopping and see how sad that makes him. He has not been a happy camper as I've been working on weaning him. It's such a crappy process. I'm down to 1 or 2 very short feedings with him a day now. Nursing is strange enough, feeding a ginormous toddler is even weirder and then trying to get your body to stop producing and your kid to understand why his favorite past time is dwindling- is never fun. He is doing great in his crib though I must say, I just wish his 2 am wake ups and early-to-rise sessions would stop. My sleep is barely exsistant to begin with, but getting a few hours a night chopped up in tiny bits is getting really old. I just want to sleep a few hours straight. One day, right?

No comments: