Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Temple...

A few days ago Trav and I went to the temple and it was great to go again. It had been a few months and it was so nice to sit and feel at peace. Peace is hard to find as a Mom and so I;ve tried making a greater effort to find it. I was also praying for a change in my attitude toward service in general. I've always enjoyed helping people, I've always strived to ease people's burdens, but I noticed myself getting irritated, tired and and frustrated with yet another service oppertunity! I didn't like what I was feeling and I know more than anything it stemmed from just being really worn out. I went to my Heavenly Father about a kazillion times and asked for him to help change my heart and to give me the strength to help when I was needed. Hopefully we'll get there!

No comments: