Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A little project...

I've been a little busy this past week and haven't posed anything! Weird, huh? Well, we had a beautiful new furnace put in on wed which caused me to remove a corner of my panty. No big deal you say! Super duper wrong! My "one corner" filled most of my downsatairs. It was C.R.A.Z.Y folks! It took hours to clear a path and a day to get things back when the furnace was back in. What you have to know is that this is a very small space, and all of this is inside it! At one point we were climbing over stuff and trying to manouver around things when all of a sudden Tristin said, "mom, it feels like we are hoarders!" It really did actually, but it was a great time to remove everything on the floor and give it a fresh coat of paint as well. I spent hours going through drawers, bins and containers organizing everything I could. After neglecting my kiddos for the longest time, I quickly started putting things back in to be organized later. The bulk of the monsterous project was complete and it was time to be Mom again! Although there are still hours of work, it feels a little better in there!

1 comment:

Dr Lee said...

You are totally AMAZING! I know how small of a "area", "closet" this is. Can't believe what you have packed into it. Also now know where to go in any emergency. Love You.