Friday, November 9, 2012

Talent Night at Scouts...

Last night the boys had a talent night for Scouts. Tristin brought some of his Pokemon collection and it was a big hit! When I told one of the boys that most of it was from yard sales, he said, " What kind of yard sales do you go to?" We have been collecting for several years, so it didn't happen overnight, but it was fun to see Tristin excited. He also took his guitar to show. My camera wasn't working when he had it out, so the only shot I go was when he was putting it away. He was a little embarressed to play, but I was proud of him for getting up in front of everybody! Good job Buddy!

1 comment:

Maren said...

Tristin had the best display there! Just ask any of the boys. It was also cute (Don't tell him I said cute!) to watch him in negotiations with Evan, after Tristin discovered Evan had cards he didn't. They were both very animated. :)