Sunday, October 21, 2012

I forgot to post these last week of the Scouts super cool election night that Sister Izatt put on for Pack meeting. We talked about voting and the importance of it, we played a trivia game about our local leaders and then she had a voting booth for the boys to vote on their upcoming activity. She did a great job and it was really cute. (And Jana, I did vote to pull weeds/rake leaves at your house! Sorry it didn't win!) Thank you scouting program and leaders, we appriciate everything you do!

1 comment:

Jana said...

OH I love you Em! I wanted a picture of the silly voting booth but didn't get one myself, so I'll happily steal yours, thanks! And thank you for your sweet words about my work in Scouts, I really do love it. And more than that, I think it's so neat how our ward functions as everyone does their calling and helps and the blessings we all receive from each other. (I just never want your calling, haha!)