Sunday, May 27, 2012

I love this man...

If anyone can put up with me for 13 years- they are an amazing person- which my sweet Trav truely is. I love him. I adore him. And I would be lost without him. He is my rock. My calm water and my security. Why I love him: * He understands that my love for Michael Bolton and Michael Scott are just part of the deal. * He knows that backrubs are part of getting me pregnant. * He brings me water at night when I'm thirsty and forgotten to get a bottle. * He puts up with my "pokey legs" (that's what Willow calls them) * He always brings me milkshakes after the Saturday night Priesthood sessions(after church) * He puts The Office in for me all the time because the DVD player is so high- I have to get on my tip toes to reach it. * He always drives most of the way to Seattle when we go home. * He reminds me it's time to read scriptures all the time. * He always listens to me vent. Or whine. Or complaine. Or cry. * He is such a good man. He has an amazing heart and always helps others. * He can sleep through a tornado, hurricain and child crying all at the same time. * He always fills the cars with gas because I hate to do it. * He always gets an oil change on time too. * He reads the long stories to the kids. * He buys good socks. * He is funny and makes me laugh all the time with his Ron Burgandy lines. (We are nuts about the movie: Anchor Man w/ Will Ferrall) * He adores me. Kisses me and wishes I would fall asleep curled up next to him (but I can't. I'm too claustrophobic!) * He is super smart. * He is a wonderful Daddy, a good husband and a caring son. I love you babe. Happy Anniversary!

No comments: