Sunday, May 27, 2012

Did I mention he spoiles me?

... and I forgot to say that my husband spoils me at times. For our anniversary he bought me a Kindle Fire. Yeah, I'm still a little ticked because we didn't "talk" about this purchase- but I love it too! It is amazing. This is coming from a girl who doesn't have the internet on her phone and has never used a touch screen- anything! I wish I was kidding. Yesterday I discovered what an App was for the first time- yeah, I'm a little sad, I know- but we could never afford all the new gadgets, so I never learned what they were ar what they did. Honestly, I joke that after the Walkman, I lost track. For real, everything exploded after that- mp3 players, i pods, ipads, crazy awesome cell phones, blackberries, bluetoothes, laptops- and I never hopped aboard, so I'm loving this little creation! I was up until almost 3:00 AM playing with it! Thanks babe for totally blowing the budget and completely spoiling me rotten! (I made the holder- these things are expensive! It's still a work in progress though!)

1 comment:

Chelsea and Shane said...

yay... for modern technology!!! You are going to love it.