Monday, April 23, 2012

Time for another blog book? I think so!

I think it's almost time to publish another year of my blog! My last book ended in June and it's almost May now! As of today it will cost $ 90.00 for the hardcover. I think my upcoming yard sale money I earn will go towards that!I love these books so much! They are our lives crammed into the pages. They would be one of the first things to grab in a fire. They are totally worth the $ too. I use sharedbook.com if anyone is thinking about publishing their blog. it is SOOO easy to use as well- if I can do it, anyone can! There are other options too that make them alot cheaper as well- softcover & black & white. There might be better websites and deals, but I've been happy with these guys and was really tired of searching for anything cheaper. Now, what color for the cover???

2 comments:

jayna said...

I'm interested...I thought only Blurb.com went directly from blog to book...how are the photos??

jayna said...

Oh scratch that- they just use blog2print. Girl, you should check out blurb.com. They've got so many cute backgrounds and stuff, for the same price!