Monday, April 23, 2012

A naughty dream...

What is it with the dreams lately? Most of them make me laugh, but this one was a little troubling- for me. In real life, I am not a swear-er. I just don't swear. I don't even think naughty words in my mind when I am upset and the only time I ever do is like every other year when I'm really mad about something and my Mom convinces me to say it. I struggle with dam* and h*ll, even, but admit it has come out a few times in my life- just not very often. The dream: I was walking up to a group of older kids that were hudeled in a circle because I noticed Tristin was standing with them. As they kept walking, this big HUGE kid kept trying to squeeze Tristin out of the circle and it was really hurting his feelings, So I walked up and said, " Hey ******, knock it off!" ...and then I woke up. I've been really bothered by it all morning. I've repented, I promise, but now I have the darn word stuck in my head and I feel really guilty about it. I hope you're happy Mom, I finally swore, and it was a really bad one!

No comments: