Thursday, March 15, 2012

Shopping...

Last night Tristin & I had one of our dates- just he and I. We went to Target and bought him some shoes on clearance, slurped yummy icee's, went to Old Navy and then Goodwill.

When we stopped at Old Navy, we found this super cute jacket (sz 3-6 months) that made us stop in our tracks. We both just stood there saying how cute it was and we had to have it- so I totally splurged! I know another child will not inherit these clothes, so my $ is kinda pointless and wasteful, but I had too. Plus it's cuter in person!

Then I found these super cute shoes at Goodwill for .99!
I'm kind of liking the boy stuff right now!

2 comments:

Dean Family said...

totally saw those shoes there - almost got them for mack, but then decided against it. im glad they made it to a good home :)

Jana said...

That jacket is darling!! And how fun for Tristin to have helped pick it out - I love how excited he is to have a baby brother :).