Thursday, March 8, 2012

Organizing on a budget...

When we sold Grace's bed- we lost 3 valuable drawers that held A TON OF STUFF. I looked at Target for some cute bins, but knew $ 30.00- 40.00 was NOT in the budget, so I had to do some rearranging in the laundry room. I took out my cute canvas totes and put 4 of those under the bunk bed to hold: dress up clothes, Daisy's stuff, Grace's stuff & willow's stuff. It worked great- but then I needed something for the laundry room, so I looked at my wrapping stash and found a super close match, wrapped up some diaper & popcorn boxes and caled it good! I also picked up a few pink bins from the dollar store. And it only cost $ 4.00!

***So, for all your Spring cleaning & organizing projects- don't forget to wrap boxes instead of spending a fortune! (Cute labels are in the works!)

These are the canvas bins that were in the laundry room- but are now under the bed. (Yeah, the picture in bad- but the girls were sleeping when I took it)

Here are the wrapped boxes & dollar store bins.

No comments: