Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's a...



BOY!!!
If you look at the 2nd picture, there is no mistaking his "boy parts."
I dropped the girls off at G-ma's house and headed over to my appointment at 9:45. It was just me this time which was fine- by the 5th, I care, but it didn't matter too much that Trav wasn't there, they didn't have an afternoon app, so I had to take what I could get.

Everything went great, he looks healthy, all the organs look super and there are 5 toes at least on the foot that I saw! I couldn't stop smiling the rest of the app, I just kept thinking- another little man! But what will I do with him??? I know girls. I do pink. And flowers. But I guess I better figure out the boy thing before he gets here!

5 comments:

Jana said...

Yay, congratulations! You make darling, darling girls but I'm so excited for you to have another boy. Tristin is such a sweet boy at Scouts, so I can vouch that you already have the 'boy thing' down... you just have to remember it :).

Jana said...

P.S. I was hoping you would post this quickly - I honestly got on the computer just to see if you had!!

jayna said...

Yeah! And you do know about boys too! You had one FIRST! :)Congrats!!

Nycole said...

I LOVE this! Congrats!

jen said...

Congratulations!!! Boys are so fun.