Friday, March 16, 2012

Not enough sleep...

Beteween Trav's crazy overtime work schedule lately and wild dreams where kangaroos and cheethas are running frantically in my back yard- the sleep situation has been a little rough this week.

Seriously, 3:45 is WAY TO EARLY! Then add a crazy brain like mine that instantly starts spinning when my eyeballs open- and it leads to this: internet surfing and blog posting by 4:30.

I did have to post Trav's amazing boston creme pie that he made for work today. He had been talking about making it for a week or 2- something to do with computers and pie and a little party they were having. I instantly thought- you better make it buddy, because I'm not getting on line to try to figure out how to make one of those. (My pies consist of graham cracker crusts, pudding, cool whip and sprinkels- that's it!)

But he is truely amazing and whipped this bad boy out, and all I had to do was bake the cake part. He made the creme from scratch and did everything else himself! It looked really good too! Way to amaze me even more babe!

No comments: