Friday, March 16, 2012

22 + weeks... Almost to month 6!

I certinally didn't want to fold laundry- so I hopped in the bathroom and had an incredible photo session with me and the babes. Here we are looking 500 pounds heavier and simply gross.





For some reason I cannot seem to connect the dots in my brain that the weight gain is pregnancy related. I just see myself getting bigger and bigger and think it's becuse I'm randomly eating for a dozen people- not because I'm housing a beautiful little baby. I don't feel pretty like you're supposed to being pregnant- I just feel incredibly discusting and can't seem to get past it. "Oh you silly brain, be nice"- I want to say...

2 comments:

Jana said...

EMILY, you look darling and cute and perfect! Seriously, don't listen to that silly part of your brain, listen to me instead :).

You have tons of cute maternity clothes (I clearly need to start vocalizing it when I admire how cute you look at church!) but if 'new' things would help you feel less bleh I have a couple cute dresses you can borrow. They're spaghetti strap, so I just wore a shirt either under or over them. It's the exact same Old Navy dress, I just have it in black and brown and it seriously got me through the last four months of pregnancy. Let me know!

huesphotography said...

Emily! I stumbled on your blog... Not sure how.. But I am thrilled that I did! Surely you remember me.. Amanda (mollohan) Hughes, from Federal Way. You have an absolutely gorgeous family!! I would love to reconnect and catch up. Email me or look me up on facebook. By the way, you look fabulous, not gross at all! Adorably pregnant.
ahughes410@yahoo.com