Saturday, December 3, 2011

Feeling yucky...

I'm really surprised the vomiting hasn't started yet- (except for the terrible stomach flu a week ago.)
Trust me, I am ever so thankful to still be in the upright position. But I've been a little nervous too. I'm totally pregnant, which was confirmed by me crying at a Hallmark commercial a few days ago. What is it about that solider Dad who gets the book from his kid who just started to read- that gets me every time???
The past few days I have felt really gross. I have been reminded to keep several plastic bags with me for vomiting after I almost had to dump out my diaper bag to throw up in. I want to throw up I just can't yet, but boy, am I close when a sweet old lady walks by with her nasty perfume! it's just the normal 2 month mark where everything feels off. I feel tired and achy, my bre*sts are sore, and what is up with the smells these days? Why does that happen and so fast? I am really starting to struggle with:

*Our fish food. I have to crumble it and it smells terrible!
* Rubber tires. They smell awful.
*Cooked noodles. I wanted to gag.
*Hot dogs grinding up in the disposal. So gross folks.
*Cleaners. A very sad day.
*The holiday section at Fred Meyer. It's so strong!

even:
*Tide laundry soap. And I love that stuff!
*My super yummy berry soap from Bath & body works- it's all off to me right now. Food is starting to be a problem. I want to eat, but I don't. Nothing sounds good, but I have to eat something or I'll feel worse- you know the story! Although very grateful to have another child- I am not excited for 7 very long months of pregnancy.
I am beyond thankful to still be up so I've been trying to keep up on laundry, more wrapping, sending off packages and more organizing. I just got the kids down after letting them stay up late to finish a movie- and I am tired. Trav is at a friends finishing the football game & I'm off to watch The Office and drift off to sleep. I had to get a few posts done before it gets any worse and let you know we are still surviving and very much pregnant!

2 comments:

jayna said...

Hang in there!!

Amber said...

I hope you continue to not throw up!